Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Duplication

2001-05-02 13:42:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Duplication
From: David A. Chapa" <david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 10:42:48 -0700 (PDT)
Tim:

Many people have contributed scripts to the Advanced
Netbackup Scripting site which may be found here:
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com.  Among other things you
will find a couple of duplication scripts that work
quite well with slight modifications per your
environment.

If what you want is a Veritas Supported Product,  I
suggest looking at bpVault.

David

David A. Chapa
Consulting Manager
DataStaff, Inc.
847 413 1144
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
---------------------------------------
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting

Quoting "Henfling, Timothy" <TMHenfling AT homeside DOT com>:

> Does anyone have or know where I can find information
about scripting or
> automating my duplication process.  It has become
very tedious to duplicate
> everyday about 140 servers.  I have NT and Unix Media
Servers with NT being
> my master server.
>
> Also where or what web site URL can I go to view past
user group emails.