Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] speeding up duplications

2001-04-23 13:39:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] speeding up duplications
From: rlh AT lsil DOT com (Richard Hellier)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 18:39:49 +0100
        I've just sent Tim a description of what I do here to
logically subdivide a single library into multiple storage units.
Duplication runs can then take place in each one simultaneously.

Once he's had a chance to digest the note and (possibly) try out
the plan, perhaps Tim will post a note detailing his experiences.

If not, or if others "just can't wait", let me know and I'll send out
the
note again.

Cheers,

Richard.