Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] speeding up duplications

2001-04-23 13:17:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] speeding up duplications
From: David A. Chapa" <david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:17:54 -0700 (PDT)
I have made my duplication suite available for download on the Advanced
NetBackup Scripting site, http://www.xbpadm-commands.com. There are some
obvious things that need updating (which are under-way), but for the most part
it works pretty well.  It will allow you to pick the number of duplication
streams to use depending on the available drive pairs.

David

David A. Chapa
Consulting Manager
DataStaff, Inc.
847 413 1144
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting

Quoting kkadams AT mmm DOT com: