Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Exclude / Include Lists

2001-04-12 09:45:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Exclude / Include Lists
From: francois-xavier.peretmere AT veritas DOT com (François-Xavier Peretmere)
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 14:45:37 +0100

 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Veritas\NetBackup\CurrentVersion\Config
 REG_MULTI_SZ:Exclude
 REG_MULTI_SZ:Include

 use regedt32 to work with REG_MULTI_SZ, regedit doesn't know how
to handle that. for winnt, patch 645 is needed for the client GUI
to work properly.

 there has been some threads on this subject recently, search for
"Pushing updated bp.conf files" or "exclude list" topics.

 Amicalement,
              fx

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

--
     fx AT veritas DOT com       | Windows NT crashed.
François-Xavier Peretmere | I am the Blue Screen of Death.