Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Lotus Notes on NT

2001-04-19 23:17:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Lotus Notes on NT
From: shyamdayal AT usa DOT net (shyam hazari)
Date: 19 Apr 2001 21:17:15 MDT
Hello Admins,
               I inherited a dozen Lotus Notes/Domino server on NT and I was
asked to backup with NBU(of course with Notes agents). I haven't done this
kind of configuration before. I do not have any idea about Lotus Notes
database at all. I just do not want to blindly follow the manual and do the
configuration. Can some one guide me in this configuration please any gotchas
?

What are the directives I need to use i.e ALL_LOTUS_DATABASES,
BACKUP_TRANSACTION_LOGS etc..

Are these above directives are enough to backup the Notes DB or do I need to
physically backup any other files i.e include_lists and exclude_lists.

I appreciate y'r help

Thanking you  in anticipation

Shyam Hazari,

Tech People Inc.