Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Lotus Domino Servers and Veritas

2001-04-19 06:55:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Lotus Domino Servers and Veritas
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:55:55 +0200
> From: Warren.Landrum AT microchip DOT com [mailto:Warren.Landrum AT microchip
> DOT com]
> Sent: Wednesday 18 April, 2001 20:07

<begin HTML trash>

running on a Proliant 7000 with NT 4, Sp6a.</font>
&nbsp;a
15-hr period and the message in Event Viewer referenced the bpbkar32.exe. It
gives an
exception number of 0x80000003 and an exception flag of 0x00000000 each
time.</font>

</end>

 please, just plain text for mail in lists, thanks. it's ugly and
damn too heavy & expensive to get when on a slow modem link, like
i'm now.

 for your problem, did you apply J465? if not, then do. there
is a particular issue corrected in this patch, and symptoms
look like yours.

 Amicalement,
              fx

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>

--
      fx AT veritas DOT com      | A file that big?
François-Xavier Peretmere | It might be very useful.