Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BPDBM.EXE Initalization Errors

2001-04-13 10:43:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BPDBM.EXE Initalization Errors
From: dcaddell AT intersil DOT com (Caddell, Scott)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:43:57 -0400
Hi...

Ever since I upgraded the Master Server (Datacenter 3.4) to Windows 2000 I get
multiple errors (see below) daily.  These affect the backups until they are
cleared off the screen.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Error Message as it appears in the event log:

Application popup: bpdbm.exe - Application Error : The application failed to
initialize properly (0xc0000142). Click on OK to terminate the application.

Thanks,

Scott Caddell
Strategic Server Operations
Intersil Corporation
Palm Bay, FL

"Lord, help me be the person my dog thinks I am!"