Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Pushing updated bp.conf files

2001-04-05 02:56:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Pushing updated bp.conf files
From: curtis AT backupcentral DOT com (W. Curtis Preston)
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 23:56:00 -0700
I had some interesting ideas on this a while back, but I read something the
other day that scared me.

My ideas had to do with scripting regedit to accomplish this.  Check out
what one guy said last week:

"if you definitely want to edit it manually, you must use regedt32, as
regedit can't do REG_MULTI_SIZE."

(And REG_MULTI_SIZE is what NBU uses.)  Any confirmation on this?