Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Unfreezing media

2001-04-02 13:44:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Unfreezing media
From: David A. Chapa" <david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 10:44:15 -0700 (PDT)
Jason:
Only one server in the configuration here or Master and
a Media?

David

Quoting "Jason Ahrens [ahrensj AT psi DOT ca]"
<AhrensJ AT psi DOT ca>:

> I have a small difficulty, the following is a past of
the commands run to
> determine and unfreeze frozen media, and the results:

root@veritasmaster1:/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/goodies# ./
available_media
> |grep FROZ
> 010557  HCART    TLD      0       265    -
2     32922218 FROZEN
> 010560  HCART    TLD      0       274    -
2     34584863 FROZEN
> 010576  HCART    TLD      0       269    -
2     65516486 FULL/FROZEN
> root@veritasmaster1:/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/goodies#
bpmedia -unfreeze -ev
> 010557
> requested media id was not found in NB media database
and/or MM volume
> database
> root@veritasmaster1:/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/goodies#
bpmedia -unfreeze -ev
> 010560
> requested media id was not found in NB media database
and/or MM volume
> database
> root@veritasmaster1:/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/goodies#
bpmedia -unfreeze -ev
> 010576
> requested media id was not found in NB media database
and/or MM volume
> database
>
> available_media reports that the tapes are there, but
bpmedia cannot