Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Syntax for vmcheckxxx

2001-03-28 23:45:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Syntax for vmcheckxxx
From: sdvorak AT veritas DOT com (Stephen Dvorak)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 20:45:17 -0800
The syntax is as follows:
Usage: vmcheckxxx -rt robot_type -rn robot_number
       [-recommend | -recommendcmd | -list]
       [-M master_server]
       [-full] [-if inventory_filter_value] [-if inventory_filter_value] ...
       [-rh robot_host] [-vh volume_database_host] [-b]
   robot_type is one of:  tld, tsd, acs, ts8, tl8, tl4, odl, tsh, tlh, tlm,
      lmf, rsm

You would use the -list option to list the contents of the library.

Also, xnb -commands provides a menu option to turn on command logging, but I
think it only works in the xbpadm interface.  This option was supported as
far back as NBU 3.1 that I know of (and likely further back than that).  Try
using xbpadm -commands to see if that works.  Unfortunately, I do not have a
unix box handy to try it on.
 -Steve