Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Veritas-bu digest, Vol 1 #365 - 9 msgs

2001-03-28 16:34:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Veritas-bu digest, Vol 1 #365 - 9 msgs
From: Robert_Chae AT compuware DOT com (Chae, Robert)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:34:16 -0500

------_=_NextPart_000_01C0B7CE.D7473D10

check to see if the media is frozen or suspended.
use bpmedia to unfreeze or unsuspend media.

you may even want to try to deassign it with vmquerry.

Robert Chae
Enterprise Storage Administrator
Compuware Corporation
31440Northwestern Highway
Farmington Hills, Mi 48334-2564
ext: (248) 737-7300 x18409
fax: (248) 737-7368

Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:38:01 -0500 (EST)
From: Charles Jordan <charles.jordan AT convergys DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Can't delete media from mediaDB

Hi all,
I have a tape I am trying to delete from NetBackup 3.4
It only shows up when I do a bpmedialist -summary and
when I do a "strings /usr/openv/netbackup/db/media/mediaDB
I've tried just about everything but I just can't get rid
of it.
What am I doing wrong?

Charles (Allen) Jordan   <charles.jordan AT convergys DOT com>
  System Administrator    (407)771-8919
  Convergys
  285 International Parkway,
  Lake Mary, FL 32746-5007

------_=_NextPart_000_01C0B7CE.D7473D10
        filename="Chae, Robert.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Chae;Robert
FN:Chae, Robert
ORG:Compuware Corporation;Corporate Information Systems
TITLE:Tech Support Analyst
TEL;WORK;VOICE:248.737.7740 VM94145
ADR;WORK:;Farmington Hills;31440 Northwestern Highway;Farmington
Hills;MI;48334-2564;United States
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Farmington Hills=0D=0A31440 Northwestern
Highway=0D=0AFarmington Hills, MI 4=
8334-2564=0D=0AUnited States
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Robert_Chae AT compuware DOT com
REV:20010313T215615Z
END:VCARD

------_=_NextPart_000_01C0B7CE.D7473D10--