Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Deleting classes

2001-03-28 13:47:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Deleting classes
From: jeff.boleman AT andersencorp DOT com (Boleman, Jeff)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 12:47:28 -0600
I move old classes into an old directory in case I need them back again,
like this:

#!/usr/bin/ksh

mkdir /usr/openv/netbackup/db/class.old

CLASSES="
classname1
classname2
classname3
"

for class in $CLASSES; do
  print "Moving $class"
  mvdir /usr/openv/netbackup/db/class/$class
/usr/openv/netbackup/db/class.old/$class
done

Jeff Boleman
Systems Administrator III
Andersen Corporation