Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NT exclude lists take 2

2001-03-23 13:36:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NT exclude lists take 2
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 19:36:21 +0100

 this is corrected (almong other things) in path 645:

 An extra space in the saved list may cause class and schedule
 specified excluded and included files to be missed."

 Amicalement,
              fx

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

--
     fx AT veritas DOT com       | The Tao that is seen
François-Xavier Peretmere | Is not the true Tao until