Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Command line reports

2001-03-23 12:43:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Command line reports
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 11:43:30 -0600
bperror -problems -d mm/dd/yy hh:mm:ss -e mm/dd/yy hh:mm:ss

there's more to the syntax to it

bperror -HELP

or I think there is a man page now for it as well.

I've written a script for status reports that's on my scripting site too if
you are interested - send me an email directly.

David

David A. Chapa
Consulting Manager
DataStaff, Inc.
847 413 1144
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting