Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NT exclude lists take 2

2001-03-22 10:53:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NT exclude lists take 2
From: David A. Chapa" <david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 07:53:37 -0800 (PST)
OH you are doing this from the client...if you do it
from the server your lists will appear.  But then you
have this leading space issue.

I haven't reported it because of time, but I have
noticed the same behaviour you described from the
client when creating exclude lists.

Quoting RYAN ANDERSON <RYAN_ANDERSON AT udlp DOT com>:

> Using the 3.4 client on NT 4.0 w/SP6 using the
J0850482 patch on the NT
> client and the Solaris Master/Media server I am not
getting exclude
> lists to take. I have an active class setup on the
server.

> On the NT client I go to Actions --> Configure -->
Exclude list tab.
> >From there I add in the class, schedule, exclude
list, then press 'Add'.
> I'll then add in a second exclude list for another
class/schedule. Then
> when I exit out of the app and start it up again,
there is absolutely
> nothing in the exclude lists, nor are there any
registry entries in: