Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] robot info not unique in database

2001-03-20 16:08:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] robot info not unique in database
From: cthurber AT concretemedia DOT com (clifford thurber)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 16:08:43 -0500
Hello,
I currently have a tape in one of our offsite pools wichi is listed as
AVAILABLE and Non ROBOTIC. I using the media manager to move this tape from
Robot Type NONE to robot type TLD. Every time I try to move this tape I get
the following error message:

        vmdb_move() of media id CIB055 failed: robot information not unique in
database(37)
        VUBC CIB055 failed: invalid robot type (12)

We only have one robot and which is TLD which I have of course selected
from the drop down menu in the Move Volume window. Has anyone seen this
before? Could anyone shed some light on this cause and its solution. Thanks
in advance.

Clifford