Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Closing windows (status 196)

2001-03-19 09:53:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Closing windows (status 196)
From: luis AT bellglobal DOT com (Lou Costabile)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:53:16 -0500 (EST)
There's probably an easier way, with a utility that automates what I'm
about to tell you, but...

/usr/openv/netbackup/logs/bptm

view log.mmddyy

You'll see the events,   eg.

00:33:27 [10243] <2> bptm: INITIATING: -w -c someclient bla bla bla
<snip>
<snip>
00:36:36 [10243] <2> bptm: EXITING with status 0 <----------

10243 is the job id., now you'll have an idea when things started and
ended.

Hope this helps you.