Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpbackupdb specific tape

2001-03-15 04:23:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpbackupdb specific tape
From: Beal, James jbeal AT adaptivebroadband DOT com
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:23:00 -0000

After having lots of problems with corrupt databases I now do this.

1 database backup is to tape.
1 database backup to disc.
Back the disc backup to a separate class.

The backup to a separate class will not clash with the disc backup because
there are no other backups when the database is being backed up.