Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES directive

2001-03-09 17:53:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES directive
From: Jeff Bryer bryer AT sfu DOT ca
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 14:53:51 -0800 (PST)
When I tested the Mac OS X Server client this definitely happened.
I used ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES and it only picked up / (being ufs).  It
totally missed the hfs partitions.  The log files said they were
skipped because they were of a different type than /.

They backed up fine once I added them explicitly to the list of
directories to back up.

--
Jeff Bryer                              bryer AT sfu DOT ca
Systems Administrator                   (604) 291-4935