Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Sun L9 stacker + netbackup 3.2

2001-03-09 15:01:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Sun L9 stacker + netbackup 3.2
From: Ryn matty91 AT mindspring DOT com
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 15:01:03 -0500
Hello folks,

Has anyone had problems getting Netbackup 3.2 to show the media ID and
barcode
on a L9 stacker? I am trying to add a volume through bpadm but when I
compare the
stackers inventory with the netbackup inventory I get ?????? for the barcode
and media
id. Are there any knows bugs or did I miss something in the configuration.
The L9 sees
the barcodes fine. I read similar issues with this on the Veritas site but
after installing
the Netbackup Jumbo patch I still get the same issues.

Thanks for any info.