Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Client Priority

2001-03-09 01:39:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Client Priority
From: Pat Whelan pwhelan AT veritas DOT com
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 22:39:56 -0800
I do NOT guarantee this but I think I've done it in the past. If you put the
clients in /usr/openv/netbbackup/db/class/CLASSNAME/clients in the order you
want this may work. However if you change the class I believe it will
re-sort the order. Let me know either way, please.

Thanks,
Patrick Whelan
Senior Consultant
VERITAS ECS
[NBU (with extensions) and Storage Migrator for UNIX]
pwhelan AT veritas DOT com

"Of course this is just my opinion, I could be wrong." - Dennis Miller
"Stoicism is the wisdom of madness and cynicism the madness of wisdom" -
Bergen Evans