Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 4.0

2001-03-08 17:04:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 4.0
From: Bob Bakh bbakh AT veritas DOT com
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 14:04:11 -0800
Sorry I was thinking of NBU 4.5, 4.0 is really 4.0V which is as Deron
pointed out a Server Free release, only designed for the SAN Backup market,
it is really a released product for customers in specific need for True SAN
Backup, if you look  at http://www.veritas.com/us/products/vertexinitiative/

This should help with the understanding.

Bob