Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] sgscan oddity

2001-03-08 09:45:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] sgscan oddity
From: Sixbury, Dan dsixbury AT saint-lukes DOT org
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 08:45:50 -0600
When I configured a tape library on a san I remember having to assign the
extra LUN as you stated, but I also remember using the switch admin for the
SAN to assign the world wide address to the robot and drive(s).  Also on sun
I believe you have to do a reconfigure reboot, boot -r   Although you may
not be using the shared storage option, the shared storage option (SSO)
administration guide gives some tips on configuring a library within the
SAN.  It may be helpful.  You can find the guide on the veritas web site.

Dan