Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES directive

2001-03-06 16:04:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES directive
From: David A. Chapa david AT datastaff DOT com
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 15:04:48 -0600
Rob:

Good question, because when you use the ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES file list directive
and you have file system types that differ from / on your client, it will
miss those that differ.  I haven't been able to test this theory out, but
one of my students last week brought it up as a problem in their site.

The work around they go with is / in the file list with cross mount points
selected.

Now given that, how does it work?

David

David A. Chapa
Consulting Manager
DataStaff, Inc.
847 413 1144
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting