Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup and HDS ShadowImage

2001-03-06 14:29:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup and HDS ShadowImage
From: Bob Bakh bbakh AT veritas DOT com
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 11:29:31 -0800
VERITAS consulting does this as a consulting effort.

Now the question is why this method vs. using BLIB or Extensions, I'm just
trying to get a feel for why customers use this type of backup.  It seems to
be more of a administration Head Ache, at my last job I had to maintain an
EMC backup with NBU and it worked great when it worked and not so much when
it didn't.  Plus if anything changed we needed to remake some of the
scripts.

Bob