Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Can't delete media

2001-03-02 08:29:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Can't delete media
From: Zufall, Ken KZufall AT officemax DOT com
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 08:29:16 -0500
For the vmquery and bpmedia commands, try using the -h option and specifying
the media server.  Usually works for me in cases like this.

Ken Zufall
Technical Analyst
Phone: 216.471.3613
Pager: 440.303.1656
Fax: 216.491.4051

"It's not the most intellectual job, but I do have to know all the letters."
Vanna White