Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Defining win2k clients on UNIX master

2001-03-01 17:52:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Defining win2k clients on UNIX master
From: Josh Schlanger jschlanger AT arsenaldigital DOT com
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 17:52:17 -0500
On a Unix master server, using the Java gui, under the files section you
will note a line that says "pathname or directive", with a box underneath to
input the proper information.  Just above that there is another line
entitled "Directive set", and a box below which should say "Windows2000".
Select the "Add to list" for the "Windows2000" line, and you will note that
all the directives are input into the list.

Hope this helps.

Josh