Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Shared Storage Option

2001-03-01 17:11:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Shared Storage Option
From: Skip Farmer cfarmer AT veritas DOT com
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 17:11:06 -0500
Dan,

-On 3.4 make sure that you have the appropriate license on all the servers
that will be sharing the drives.
-make sure that the drive names match. In other words, if drive (1) in the
library is named Drive1, it must be know as Drive1 to all servers that share
it.
-make sure that on the drive in question on your master that the multihosted
option is selected.
-If this is NT/Win2k the easiest way is to add, configure the drives from
the master.

Skip