Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Advanced NBU scripting site URL

2001-02-22 08:37:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Advanced NBU scripting site URL
From: David A. Chapa david AT datastaff DOT com
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 05:37:38 -0800 (PST)
The URL is sent in the intro letter once you join the
NBU ADV Scripting mailing list, which I have posted
once before.

To subscribe:

send email to

majordomo AT datastaff DOT com

with the following in the BODY of your email

subscribe NBU-LSERV

Upon approval by the list admin, the welcome message is
sent with the URL, intro, etc.

The site is being updated too.  Several more scripts
have found their way there.  As well as my duplication
suite (which is there now) that I talked about at the
("Birds Of a Feather") BOF-NBU Advanced Scripting at
Vision2000 in Las Vegas.  Complete with an install doc
and everything...

This has been around for quite a while (the
site/mailing list), but we have only recently made
it 'public'.  eh, you can read about the history in the
welcome message, I'll not bore you with the details...

Thanks for asking, Michael!

David

Quoting mander47 AT sca.csc DOT com:

> Hello David
>
> Would you post the URL of your Advanced NBU scripting
site on the