Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DR documentation

2001-02-16 15:18:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DR documentation
From: spe08 AT co.henrico.va DOT us spe08 AT co.henrico.va DOT us
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:18:40 -0500
Dreama,

I got stuck with that interesting little chore once. A really good place to
start is http:\\www.drj.com . It not only has a lot of good articles but
also sample DR plans. One of which is almost a fill in the blank type. Of
course even on a small site you will end up with a couple of hundred pages
of plan. Good luck.

David