Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DLT Tapes

2001-02-14 19:09:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DLT Tapes
From: Dennis Dwyer dfdwyer AT tecoenergy DOT com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 19:09:14 -0500
I've had more than 20 tapes fail within the last three months and all of them
were Fuji. For my money I'm going to stick with Quantum or Compaq tapes going
forward.

Dennis Dwyer
Tampa Electric Company

>>> "McCormick, Diane S" <Diane_McCormick AT AIMFUNDS DOT COM> 02/14/01 16:22
>>> PM >>>
Would like to know if there are any preferences, comments, data, etc. on
best brand of DLT tapes.....we currently use Quantum but are looking at
Fuji.....thanks

Sam McCormick
Production Control
Data Center Operations Support
AIM Management Group, Inc.
www.aimfunds.com
ph:  713.986.9057
email:  Diane_McCormick AT aimfunds DOT com