Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Cli to clear load port on ATL P6000

2001-02-14 09:52:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Cli to clear load port on ATL P6000
From: David A. Chapa david AT datastaff DOT com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 08:52:07 -0600
I think the vmupdate command with a -i or -inport that will accomplish what
you are looking for.

Don't have my hands on a NBU machine right now, but I think that's the
command.

david

David A. Chapa
Consulting Manager
DataStaff, Inc.
847 413 1144
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting