Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] vmcheckxxx:

2001-02-09 13:19:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] vmcheckxxx:
From: Eric Punsalan epunsala AT qualcomm DOT com
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:19:28 -0800 (PST)
Tony,

Here's some perl code that get's a robot's inventory:

print "Scanning media in robot $robot{$media_host}\n";
     @slotcontents = `$vmpath/vmcheckxxx -rt $robot_type -rn
$robot{$media_host} -list -rh $robothost{$media_host}`;
      foreach $slotcontents (@slotcontents) {
          next if ($slotcontents !~ /Yes/);
        # problem with whitespace in 1-99 slots; using special split form
          ($slot,$rfield,$barcode) = split " ",$slotcontents, 3;

          $slot=~ s/^\s+//;
          $slot=~ s/\s+$//;
          $barcode=~ s/^\s+//;
          $barcode=~ s/\s+$//;
          chomp($slot);
          chomp($barcode);
          ##print "slot: |$slot|   barcode: |$barcode|\n";

       $HoL{$barcode} = [ $slot ];
      }