Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Flash Backup woes

2001-02-02 13:44:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Flash Backup woes
From: Zufall, Ken KZufall AT officemax DOT com
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 13:44:03 -0500
This may not be the easiest or most efficient way, but it should work.
Create a backup that will do nothing more than run a bpstart_notify or
bpend_notify script.  The script called can modify the actual backup class
on the fly and launch it as a manual backup.

Ken Zufall
Technical Analyst
Phone: 216.471.3613
Pager: 440.303.1656
Fax: 216.491.4051

"It's not the most intellectual job, but I do have to know all the letters."
Vanna White