Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Solaris 2.5.1 client

2001-02-02 12:42:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Solaris 2.5.1 client
From: Joshua Fielden jfielden AT excitecorp DOT com
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 09:42:24 -0800
We did by accident ('there's no way THAT machine is THAT old...'), and it
managed to fill my error logs with some sort of recurring message such as
'aborted system call' or some such -- I forget exactly. It did not work, though.

JF

On Fri, Feb 02, 2001 at 10:54:39AM -0500, Paul Gimpelev spake unto the
multitudes: