Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows 2000 client

2001-01-30 14:07:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows 2000 client
From: Joshua Fielden jfielden AT excitecorp DOT com
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 11:07:13 -0800
On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 07:49:42PM +0100, fx  [François-Xavier Peretmere] spake
unto the multitudes:

Returns a variety of rev's, depending on file. Many of them. :)
I also see nothing on the support site.
I'll re-patch a client later today or tomorrow, and report back to the list.

Thanks!
--
"they're like an 800 pound gorilla coming toward you.  you have to respect the
gorilla and what it does, but you don't have to give it whatever it asks for."