Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Media Management outside the robot

2001-01-30 11:30:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Media Management outside the robot
From: Kevin Davis kdavis AT aol DOT net
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 11:30:52 -0500
All

I hope this is the correct place to ask this question.  If it is not
please point me in the correct direction or if you have the info please
email me at kdavis AT aol DOT net

I am looking into ways to help organize our TapeLibrary better.  I am
looking for a software solution that will allow me to track what is in
the robots under Veritas control and what is in the TapeLibrary.  I have
found one product that claims to work with NetBackup.  It is called
Vertices, The Media Management System.  Does it work?  With multiple
masters? At present I have 8.  Are there any other products that will
work with NetBackup Media Manager and allow for TapeLibrary tracking
also?

Any help/info is appreciated.

~Kevin

--
*       Kevin Davis  -  Systems Admin  -  AOL Time Warner       *
*          It's insane, to be sane in an insane world.          *