Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows 2000 client

2001-01-29 15:24:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows 2000 client
From: Ravi Channavajhala ravi.channavajhala AT csfb DOT com
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:24:36 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

I've setup a test setup for backing 3.2 Unix clients on
a 3.4 Master/Media Server and I'm seeing the following
errors.

01/29/2001 02:07:58 emabkup04 rochester  from client rochester: WRN -
                    Unsupported parameter: -use_otm
01/29/2001 02:07:58 emabkup04 genki  from client genki: WRN - Unsupported
                    parameter: -use_otm

Is the parameter use_otm deliberately tacked to address windows clients
by any chance?  From your explanation "do not use OTM", but the
default seems to want it...

-ravi