Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] tpconfig errors

2001-01-29 09:37:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] tpconfig errors
From: Skip Farmer cfarmer AT veritas DOT com
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 08:37:54 -0600
John,

New with 3.4 was the device wizard and something called the globDB. In
/usr/openv/volmgr/bin is the vmglob command. This is not a documented
feature and is only used for specific situations. In this case the globalDB
hostname is not defined. You can use the vmglob command to define it or you
can try bringing up the device config wizard and see if that helps.
If you continue to have issues with this, please call support so they can
help you with that utility.

Skip