Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Running bpstart_notify under specified user

2001-01-25 18:05:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Running bpstart_notify under specified user
From: fx [François-Xavier Peretmere] fx AT Veritas DOT com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 00:05:44 +0100

 there are some su package for winnt, some i'm aware of :

 Windows NT Workstation Resource Guide / User Account Administration Tools
 http://www.microsoft.com/TechNet/winnt/Winntas/technote/Planning/00_inwrg.asp

 SUD/SU from Didier Cassereau
 http://www.loa.espci.fr/winnt/sud/sud.htm

 btw, the ntfaq is always a place to check for winnt question:

 Q. Where can I find a Unix su (substitute user) like utility?
 http://www.windows2000faq.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=15120

 fx

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

--
      fx AT veritas DOT com      | A file that big?
François-Xavier Peretmere | It might be very useful.