Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Media Type - How to Change

2001-01-24 15:39:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Media Type - How to Change
From: Warren.Landrum AT Microchip DOT com Warren.Landrum AT Microchip DOT com
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:39:16 -0700
--=_alternative 007174A4072569DE_=

To David Chapa & Eric Punsalan,

Thanks for your quick responses!!! I did the vmchange to change media
types on a couple cartridges and it worked fine. I will also probably
implement David's suggestions of bar-code rules going forward as the
labels WILL BE different between the 2 jukeboxes.

Thanks again guys!

Warren G. Landrum, Jr.
Operations Supervisor
NT/VMS Systems Administrator
Microchip Technology
w: 480-792-7746
--=_alternative 007174A4072569DE_=

vmchange to change media types on a couple cartridges and it worked fine. I
will also probably implement David's suggestions of bar-code rules going
forward as the labels WILL BE different between the 2 jukeboxes.</font>
Operations Supervisor<br>
NT/VMS Systems Administrator<br>
Microchip Technology<br>
w: 480-792-7746</font>