Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ENE - Event Notification Suggestions for Events?

2001-01-23 19:02:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ENE - Event Notification Suggestions for Events?
From: Speier, Guy J - CNF Speier.Guy AT cnf DOT com
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:02:46 -0800
Yes,

I have written BAROC rules for interpreting failures based upon:
client
server
class

Since we allow 3 retries, we only page our on-call SA on the 4th failure
(since a job might fail
3 times yet ultimately succeed).

This requires a TE/C server as well.  Do you have one?  If so, I'll send you
the source.

Guy