Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpsyncinfo gives a Dr Watson

2001-01-19 05:35:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpsyncinfo gives a Dr Watson
From: Lawrence, Bob bob.lawrence AT primark DOT com
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:35:48 -0000
NT 4.  NBU 3.1.5

I can change my Catalog backup media manually thru the GUI with no problems.
But I can no longer use the bpsyncinfo command to do this
scheduled/automatically (have been doing OK for about a year)

When I run the following command
\veritas\netbackup\bin\admincmd\bpsyncinfo -id1 $CAT1 -d1 dlt -id2 $CAT2 -d2
dlt
were $cat1 is 000001, 000003, 000005 etc; $cat2 is 000002, 000004 etc
I get a Dr Watson error every time.

I have 14 DLTs (netbackup pool) for catalog backups.  I think it's something
to do with their assignment.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Bob

This e-mail, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
for the addressee(s) and are confidential and may be legally privileged.
Access by any other party is unauthorised without the express prior written
permission of the sender.  If you have received this e-mail in error you may
not copy, disclose to any third party or use the contents, attachments or
information in any way.  Please destroy it and contact the sender via the
Thomson Financial switchboard on (44) 207 369 7000 or via e-mail return.
Internet communications are not secure unless protected using strong
cryptography.  This e-mail has been prepared using information believed by the
author to be reliable and accurate, but Thomson Financial does not accept
responsibility for the timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the information
provided or for any changes to this e-mail, howsoever made, after it was sent.
[The content of this e-mail and files transmitted with it is  (c) TFSL - 2000]