Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Compaq Insight Manager 4.3 and 4.4

2001-01-17 13:40:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Compaq Insight Manager 4.3 and 4.4
From: Humphries, Douglas Douglas.Humphries AT usi DOT net
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 13:40:06 -0500
We are having an issue with older versions of Insight Manger and NetBackup
3.2.  I have heard, though not confirmed, that NB 3.2 does not work with
Compaq Insight Manager v 4.3 or 4.4.  We have had a couple of boxes blue
screen when backups run and this is the only factor that we can narrow down
to.  Has anyone else seen this problem, and if so, was there any fix other
than the obvious of updating the version of Insight Manager?

Thanks!

Douglas Humphries
Storage Management Engineer, USi
410-897-4576 - office