Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Sharing library between NT and UNIX media server s

2001-01-17 10:43:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Sharing library between NT and UNIX media server s
From: Zufall, Ken KZufall AT officemax DOT com
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:43:50 -0500
Kim,

We're facing the same thing right now, be aware that there are issues with
ACL's when backing up over shares-our tests show that they are not saved
with the file, so they will have to be reset when restored.  Also,
performance is lousy-again, we're seeing transfer rates of 1 - 2mb/sec.

Ken Zufall
Technical Analyst
Phone: 216.471.3613
Pager: 440.303.1656
Fax: 216.491.4051

"It's not the most intellectual job, but I do have to know all the letters."
Vanna White