Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] [Veritas - bu] Frequency less than hours

2001-01-17 09:56:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] [Veritas - bu] Frequency less than hours
From: Zufall, Ken KZufall AT officemax DOT com
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 09:56:01 -0500
Yes.  When setting the frequency, enter "0", then close out the schedules
window (this is from the GUI, naturally).  Choose to change the schedule
again, and you can now specify frequency in seconds.

Ken Zufall
Technical Analyst
Phone: 216.471.3613
Pager: 440.303.1656
Fax: 216.491.4051

"It's not the most intellectual job, but I do have to know all the letters."
Vanna White