Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpdbm process

2001-01-08 17:05:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpdbm process
From: Buffington, Devon Devon_Buffington AT AIMFUNDS DOT COM
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 16:05:42 -0600
Hello all,
I have a question regarding the bpdbm process. I am seeing up to 15 of these
processes running (not starting and dying, but running for a period of
time). From reading the SysAdmin guide for NBU 3.2, it says that if one of
these starts and there is one aleady running, it will terminate. Obviously,
mine aren't terminating. We have recently added another media server, but
that is the only change. Running Netbackup 3.2 on Solaris. Could this be
caused by duplications?

Devon Buffington