Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BPEND_TIMEOUT options

2001-01-10 03:56:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BPEND_TIMEOUT options
From: stuart.nyemecz AT bt DOT com stuart.nyemecz AT bt DOT com
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:56:38 -0000
All,

I have many NT clients on a Unix Server and am running bpstart_notify and
bpend_notify scripts.

Is it possible to alter the bpend_timeout option per client?

I know it is specifiied on the master server and therefore is the same for
all clients, but I was hoping there might be a Netbackup Guru out there
somewhere who has overcome this problem.

It is currently running NBU 3.2

cheers...

Stuart

Stuart Nyemecz
acd ISE Operations (YEF79)
Data Management Solutions Analyst
*   01908 656284
*             01908 366479  or  01908 647002
Mobile:      07968 781 572
*              stuart.nyemecz AT bt DOT com
                  http://dataintegrity.intra.bt.com/

*             pp1112, Data Management Product Support Team,
          82, Tavistock St, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK2 2AP