Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Errors 52 und 96 ...

2000-12-22 14:49:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Errors 52 und 96 ...
From: fx [François-Xavier Peretmere] fx AT Veritas DOT com
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:49:22 +0100

 are they available (ie. no frozen, suspended...). correct density
(DLT), in a VG attached to this robot (ie. is inventory up to date).

 if you really don't see why your tape are not selected, activate bptm
log (/usr/openv/netbackup/logs/bptm), rise VERBOSE in bp.conf and
grep for line containing "select_media".

 fx

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

--
     fx AT veritas DOT com      | No keyboard present.
 French Consulting Team  | Hit F1 to continue.