Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Advanced Reporter

2000-12-22 08:21:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Advanced Reporter
From: [ISS] Veritas-Users Veritas-Users AT wnt.sas DOT com
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 08:21:55 -0500
We do a bpdbjobs with a specific format file, throw it through a perl job to
create a comma delimited list and then read it into SAS.  We have all backup
data since May, 1999.  This has been helpful for trend analysis.  We also have
web reports we run against this data.  I want to look at the NBAR to see what
if does that we don't or can't do with our stuff to see if it is worth
scrapping our stuff and using NBAR.  In the mean time, this works well for us.

If you have SAS this works well.  If you don't, then I know where you can get
it :-).

Kelly

P.S.  To respond to me directly, send email to Kelly.Wyatt AT SAS DOT com.  The
"from email" address for this post is a folder, not a valid user.

--

Kelly Wyatt, Kelly.Wyatt AT SAS DOT com
Senior Systems Programmer